K-Tec

IFAS Logo needs face lift, volunteers wanted

More
18 years 5 months ago #18516 by Macros42
Boards linky

I'm also going to mail a mate of mine who designed the banner on top of www.unreal.ie and my boards.ie sig

btw Bart - I think the current logo is quite nice but I played the sympathy card anyway :D

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 5 months ago #18518 by voyager
I like the idea of a competition but that does sorta imply there being a prise of some sort (other than my eternal gratitude that is!). Anyone care to sponsor a prise?

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
18 years 5 months ago #18519 by Macros42
Well I did offer them karma :D

Maybe Dave McD will offer his AP as a prize :lol:

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

More
18 years 5 months ago #18521 by dmcdona
Hands off Kylie!

Suggestion: the logo design should probably be static - if we ever need to print it on official headed paper, animated graphics aren't going to work. Keep it simple and keep the process quick.

I'd be afraid that running a competition or getting too many people involved would mean we might be lucky and get the logo next summer. If we give someone the brief to do a few sample logos and then we choose (by a poll), we might get it in time for Xmas...

My €0.02....

Cheers
Dave

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 5 months ago #18522 by voyager
If we do a competition I would suggest it have a very clearly defined (and not too distant) deadline.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
18 years 5 months ago #18533 by Macros42

Hands off Kylie!

Suggestion: the logo design should probably be static - if we ever need to print it on official headed paper, animated graphics aren't going to work. Keep it simple and keep the process quick.
Dave

I agree but I think the original spec implied that. afaik png isn't 'animationable' - that's reserved for .gif.

Steve
--

Moderators: darragh
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds